- Chrome Vanadium Diaphragm for maximum durability
- CI’s unique ER2 pressure plate patented technology for greater torque capacity
- Pressure plate made from high strength SG cast iron
- Forged clutch plate hub for maximum stength
This clutch kit is designed to replace the Original Equipment (OE) unit including the OE flywheel. This kit includes a dual mass replacement flywheel which converts the clutch system to a solid mass flywheel (SMF). Changing from a dual mass flywheel (DMF) to a solid flywheel (SMF) increases the reliability of your clutch system and allows the flywheel to be machined for longer life. However you might experience slightly more noise or vibration compared to a DMF clutch system. Designed and manufactured to replace the clutch system installed as Original Equipment, a 4Terrain Heavy Duty replacement clutch kit offers a significant torque capacity increase. Each component has been thoroughly tested and developed for a specific application. This range provides a Quality Assured replacement part that will meet or exceed the requirements of the original unit. After 60 years of experience in developing and manufacturing clutch kits for OEM and Aftermarket use, CI is the trusted source for a complete range of Clutch Kits suited to your vehicle.
PATENTED 4TERRAIN OFF ROAD COVER ASSEMBLY
4×4 systems need a higher torque capacity while retaining good pedal feel with fine modulation control. These characteristics inevitably increase heat which reduces service life. So the ideal 4×4 clutch system must also have improved heat dissipation. 4Terrain cover assemblies are in themselves high clamp load covers providing increased clamping force as compared to standard product. Also featuring the ER2 grooved cover which increase torque capacity while also increase heat dissipation.
SPHEROIDAL GRAPHITE CASTINGS
Approximately 300% stronger than a standard casting this material (sometimes referred to as an Anti Burst casting) not only increases strength by up to 3 times, it also improves heat dispersion.
To insure that the clutch system performs at maximum efficiency and that no unwanted vibration is generated as the cover spins, all 4Terrain cover assemblies undergo a 2 stage balancing process.
HEAVY DUTY CLUTCH PLATE
4Terrain Heavy Duty Clutch Kits feature an increase in organic friction material. These plates offer a 25% increase in friction material thickness compared with other clutch systems.
This kit includes: 4TERRAIN ER2 Heavy Duty Cover Assembly, Heavy Duty Clutch Plate for improved operating life, Release bearing, Solid Mass Flywheel (SMF), Clutch Alignment Tool, Spigot Bearing.
- Clutch Plate Dimensions: 275 x 24T x 25.5
- Solid Flywheel: Included
- Concentric Slave Cylinder: Not Included
- Torque Capacity:
- Flywheel Spec: Includes DMR Flywheel – Single Mass (SMF)
- Spigot: RSB520
- Alignment: CAT120
|Warranty||CI Heavy Duty, 4Terrain Heavy Duty & 4Terrain Ultimate Clutch Kits come with a 36 month warranty, or 50,000km’s, whichever occurs first, from date of purchase.|
|Type||Clutch Kits – 4×4|
- NISSAN Navara D40 Jan 2010 – Apr 2015, 2.5L, 4 cyl, 16V, DOHC, Turbo, Diesel, D40 (SPAIN), 140kW, EngCode: YD25DDTi
- NISSAN Navara D40 May 2010 – Apr 2015, 2.5L, 4 cyl, 16V, DOHC, Turbo, Diesel, D40 (SPAIN), 120kW, EngCode: YD25DDTi
- NISSAN Pathfinder R51 Jan 2010 – Apr 2015, 2.5L, 4 cyl, 16V, DOHC, Turbo, Diesel, D40 (SPAIN), 140kW, EngCode: YD25DDTi
- PDF Download – 4TDMR2776NHD-7-TBC22
- PDF Download – 4TDMR2776NHD-8-TBC92Misalignment
- PDF Download – 4TDMR2776NHD-9-UYCS