OEM MPP Turbo rebuild to suit
- NISSAN, Navara D22, ZD30 3.0L 110kW Diesel 2001 – 2008
- NISSAN, Navara D22, YD25 2.5L 98kW Diesel 2005 – 2015
- NISSAN, Navara D40, YD25 2.5L 106kW Diesel 2005 – 2015 (Thai)
- NISSAN, Navara D40, YD25 2.5L 126kW Diesel 2005 – 2015 (Thai)
- NISSAN, Navara D40, YD25 2.5L 128kW Diesel 2005 – 2015 (Thai)
- NISSAN, Navara D40, YD25 2.5L 128kW Diesel 2005 – 2015 (Spain)
- NISSAN, Navara D40, YD25 2.5L 140kW Diesel 2010 – 2015 (Spain)
- NISSAN, Navara D40, V9X 3.0L 170kW V6 Diesel 2010 – 2014
- NISSAN, Pathfinder R51, YD25 2.5L 128kW Diesel 2005 – 2010
- NISSAN, Pathfinder R51, YD25 2.5L 140kW Diesel 2010 – 2013
- NISSAN, Pathfinder R51, V9X 3.0L 170kW V6 Diesel 2010 – 2013
All MMP Turbos Hi-Flows have been designed with reliability and 100% OEM fittment as the core focus. Each unit is desgined with years of experience in designing custom units for every category of motorsports. If there is a specific unit you would like designed please do not hesitate to contact us.
* Turbos are shipped to you free of charge Australia wide.
* Once you have pulled out your damaged turbo please send it to MMP Turbos. Address details will be sent to you upon purchasing your MMP Turbo Rebuild.
Inspection reports are available on request. These generally take about 5 business days after your turbo has been received by MPP Turbos.
Why choose MMP Turbos?
MMP Turbos is a world leader in the design, manufacture and support of Motorsport turbochargers. With over 20 years of experience, their specialist team have produced and designed turbochargers for marine, power generation, rail applications, petrol performance, diesel performance, custom drag racing units and every day value adding upgrades to vehicles for customers seeking realistic upgrades. They only use OEM manufacturers for replacement components or German based manufactures for component manufacturing. All components are tested in house for quality assurance and manufacturing faults before and during assembly and again during the outwards QA inspection and testing before shipping. MMP Turbos assemblies will run on a wide range of fuels ranging from marine diesel oil, diesel, kerosene, aviation gasoline, natural gas, ethanol, race gasoline, pump gasoline to varying qualities of HFO and landfill gas. You will find them across the globe, providing reliable performance in some of the most arduous environmental conditions year after year.