Cleaning agent for the removal of carbon and ash deposits from diesel particulate filters.
- Loosens and removes carbon deposits in particulate filters.
- Removal of the diesel particulate filter is not necessary for cleaning.
- Saves money, as a new particulate filter may not need to be installed (this depends on the condition of the particulate filter).
- Not flammable.
- Neutral ash- and metal-free formula.
- Evaporates without leaving residue behind.
- A great addition to existing VAS systems as one can be charged out for each job.
Area of use:
Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner is used to remedy reductions in performance and malfunctions caused by soiled diesel particulate filters. Cleaning restores the full flow capacity of the filter.
Remove the temperature or pressure sensor. Insert the tube through the opening and empty in the direction of the particulate filter via spraying. Regeneration must then be initiated manually by the tester or by taking a test drive. After regeneration, query the error memory and clear any errors which may be
present. One can is sufficient for a particulate filter.