Polar Blaster is a unique foam gun designed to work in harmony with all Polar Series products, providing the speediest way to safely pre-wash, wash and protect your vehicle. Polar Blaster creates lashings of thick, clingy foam with Polar Blast, optimises the density required to efficiently deep clean with Polar Wash and produces the perfect consistency to apply the hyper-hydrophobic Polar Seal in seconds. The adjustable spray pattern allows you to easily follow your car’s contours, ensuring total coverage and appropriate dwell time on mud, road film and other contaminants. Complete a full exterior car care routine in a way that is quick, fun, and safe to your car’s surfaces.
Polar Blaster Assembly
- Attach the clear Pickup Tube (C) to the brass nozzle on the underside of the Foam Gun Head (B).
Polar Blaster In Use
- Dilute the product at the recommended rate, outlined on the sidewall of the Polar reservoir bottle (D).
- Screw the Foam Gun Head (B) onto the Polar reservoir bottle (D) and attach the Polar Blaster to your pressure washer lance.
- Aiming at the floor, pull the trigger on your pressure washer, allowing the Polar product to feed through.
- Turn the Dial (E) to adjust the foam level and turn the Nozzle (F) to change the spray pattern.
- Once the Polar product has fed through at the desired level, begin applying to your car in accordance with the relevant Polar Series product instructions.
- Rinse the reservoir bottle with clean water after using it with each product.
- Flush through the Polar Blaster with clean water when you have finished using it to apply all intended products.
Q: How does the Polar Blaster work?
A: The Polar Blaster works by firing a high pressured stream of water through a chamber which creates a vacuum. This in-turn draws the Polar Range through a pick up tube. This stream is then met by a steel mesh which agitates the air/surfactant mixture causing a foam to be produced.
Q :Do the Polar products work without a foam cannon?
A; No, to ensure maximum performance of the Polar Range a Polar Blaster should be used.
Q: What setting should I use on the Polar Blaster?
A: Use the maximum foam setting when using the Polar products. However, it is possible to rinse the Polar Blaster through between uses by turning the foaming adjustment off.
Q: What products can the Polar Blaster be used with?
A: The Polar Blaster has been designed and tested to be used specifically with the three Autoglym Polar products. It will enhance their foam levels, dwell time and coverage. We would not recommend it is used with other Autoglym products has these have not been developed to be used through a pressure washer.
Q: Can it be used with all pressure washers?
A; The Polar Blaster comes with a connector for all models in the Karcher K-Series of pressure washers. Additional connectors are available to buy on the Autoglym website.
Q: Can I attach it to a regular hose?
A; No. The Polar Blaster has been developed for use with pressure washers only, a hose will not have the required pressure or the right connector.
Q: How do I clean and maintain the Polar Blaster?
A: It is very important to flush through the Polar Blaster after use with clean water and to rise the water bottle reservoir. Left over product in the Polar Blaster can block the filters and reduce the effectiveness of the Polar Blaster.
Q: What should I do if Polar Blaster is not producing Foam?
A: Check the settings on the pressure washer and that the water supply is connected and on. Ensure that you have enough product in the water reservoir bottle and that the product has been diluted as per the instructions on the bottle. Water hardness can impact foam levels, so you may need to adjust the amount of product for Polar Blaster and Polar Wash if required. You should never need to use more than 40ml of Polar Seal when diluting that product.
Q: Can I leave diluted product in the reservoir bottle?
A: We strongly recommend that the reservoir bottle and foamer head are rinsed after use and that the diluted product is not kept in the bottle. Over a period of time the diluted solution can become unstable and will be less effective. There is also a risk that the product could block or hinder some of the components of the Polar Blaster if not rinsed through.