FORTIFY formulation team have developed the ONLY DIY, at-home detailing product that uses ceramic waterless cleaning technology and wetting agents to gently, safely and effectively cut through dirt, grease and grime on-contact – leaving you with a clean, sealed and protected surface each and every time.
What’s so special about Shine Armour?
Shine Armor cleans, seals, and protects your car’s surface using ceramic waterless cleaning technology. It is much more powerful, multi-purpose, and effective than regular waxing. Waxing washes off in a matter of weeks, meanwhile, this product works for months. Formulated with a combination of polymers, it creates a slick, glossy finish, as well as protects your car’s exterior from bugs, water spots, dust, and other road contaminants. It’s very easy to use, too, for if used as directed Shine Armor leaves no scratches or swirl marks while effectively lifting the dirt off. Don’t worry, there is absolutely no risk to your car paint either, as this product was designed, above all, to seal and protect the paint. Dirt is not the only thing Shine Armor protects from – harsh UV rays, bird residue, pollen, and other things get cleaned off or do not affect your car, too. Type I water spots are also no issue for Shine Armor. If you care about the environment – you can rest assured that this product is 100% VOC compliant, and is eco-friendly enough to just be washed down the drains.
How does it work?
Shine Armor encapsulates and lubricates the dirt to make it easy to lift away. So, once sprayed unto the surface, dirt and grime will unstick and get easily wiped off with a towel. How often you’d need to use it depends entirely on your driving habits and local environmental conditions. Places with less rain and dust, combined with irregular driving, might only need product use once every 6 months. The average time when the coating needs to be reapplied is 2 to 3 months. If, however, you drive a lot, particularly in bad weather, monthly or even weekly applications may be required. But after a few times you should get a pretty solid coating, and after each use the amount of dirt sticking to your car will diminish. Sometimes, if the car is covered, for example, it is parked under the roof or in a garage, reapplication might not even be necessary. People living in a hotter climate area will be pleased to know that Shine Armor can be applied in direct sunlight, but then more frequent coating may be required. Cooler surface and more ambient temperature work best.
- 1 x bottle of Shine Armour Fortify Quick Coat
- 1 x premium 450gsm Dual Pile Edgeless | Microfibre Polishing Towel (FREE)
Here’s Why Customers Trust Shine Armor…
- Advanced formula: Shine Armor, unlike other companies that still use outdated silicone coating, uses Si02 ceramic coating, which protects your car’s exterior more efficiently.
- Waterless: no water is needed; a simple spray and wipe is enough.
- 3-in-1 solution: Shine Armor washes, shines, and protects your car’s paint and exterior.
- Long–lasting: while regular waxing is effective for 2 to 7 days, this product lasts averagely 2 to 3 months, and in some cases, even longer.
- Weather-resistant: no amount of heavy rain, direct sunshine, or dust winds can penetrate strong ceramic weather coating.
- Safe for paint: you don’t need to be overly careful when using Shine Armor, as it leaves no smearing, streaking, or scratching, nor does it remove the paint.
- Effective in a hot climate: while regular products evaporate due to heat, this one withstands it, which is perfect for people living in hotter areas.
- Affordable: compared to many similar products and how many times they require reapplication, Shine Armor is much more cost-effective.
A New Generation of Detailing and Cleaning for Your Car