- Simplex fuel pump sprocket genuine Nissan
- Simplex crankshaft sprocket genuine Nissan
- Simplex fuel pump drive chain genuine Nissan
- Duplex camshaft drive chain genuine Nissan
- Cam chain tensioner (genuine Nissan, plus an Australian made fail-safe component)
- Fuel pump chain tensioner genuine Nissan
- Seven quality chain guides 4 Genuine Nissan
- Crankshaft oil seal
- Oil pump o rings
- Camshaft sprockets upon request
- Vacuum pump sprocket 90%
- Scissor gear tool (Australian made)
- Hire of harmonic balancer tools (Australian retail customers only) if required
- Step by step installation guide and free telephone or email support
- One year, 20,000km chain and sprocket warranty
This kit includes an Australian made 4140 vacuum pump sprocket. The original vacuum pump sprocket is made from compacted powder. It is soft and brittle. This means that it wears rapidly. When it reaches a certain point of wear every second tooth then starts to brake off. As the wear continues the next lot of teeth brake off leaving the sprocket with no teeth. The broken teeth are washed by engine oil into the sump. Engine oil then washes the broken teeth into the lower steel sump. The teeth are then sucked into the oil pump strainer restricting the oil supply to the engine. The only way to get a new vacuum pump sprocket was to purchase a new vacuum pump from Nissan which cost $650. We developed the simplex vacuum pump sprocket as a superior alternative solution.
We only recommend this kit if you are selling the car straight away. If you intend to keep the car for several years than we recommend our yd25.com.au duplex kit. Several customers have reported doing over 300 000 kms with our duplex kit fitted. With the duplex kit installed and you want to sell the car we will free of charge scope the cam crank and give you a print out of this which will prove that the chains are in good condition thus improving resale value. The new owner will know that they don’t have to do the timing chains.
NOTE: These kits require attention to detail when fitting to ensure attention to detail and correct alignment. The job should take approx 8 hrs.
- Timing chains are a crucial part of l part of your engine. If at any point you are in doubt with the install PLEASE contact us for assistance, We are here to help to make sure the job is done right.