e-card Case Senario: You are wishing to use Afterpay and your total is over the $2000 limit issued by Afterpay. Just purchase the e-card and then use it on your purchase with Afterpay.
Once you have completed your purchase we will send you out your gift card (not applicable to e-card) via standard post at no extra charge. This will have a code on the back which you can enter at checkout. T&C’s Apply.
Applies to gift card or e-card.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Your order becomes effective upon successful transmission after you press “Place Order” and complete payment on the website. You cannot cancel the order after that time.
- We are unable to accept liability if the delivery of your Goods is late or if stock is not available in time for scheduled delivery.
- Risk in the Goods passes to you on delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the Goods after delivery.
- Navlife warrants that the Goods or Services are fit for their usual purpose, are merchantable and meet any description we have provided. All other warranties and representations, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If the Goods or Services are defective or do not meet these warranties, we will refund the price or repair or replace the Goods or resupply the Services. We exclude liability for indirect or consequential loss. We will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the Goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
- We will try to assist you if you wish to return Goods unused, but we may require you to pay for costs we will incur as a result. Some Goods are not returnable if they are not resaleable.
- If we cannot accept payment from your credit card the order will not be processed and you will not be contacted.
- Gift Cards can not be topped up but can be used multiple times to it’s total value. This means if the total value of the card is not used up in 1 transaction the remaining amount is automatically stored for the next transaction until used up. You can check to see how much is left on you card here www.navlife.com.au/gift-card
- Our gift card is treated as legal currency within our webstore with no expiry attached.
- These conditions are governed by laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- Change of mind and request for a refund will incur a $20 processing fee.
Last Updated : 1st December 2021