Our Navlife Gift Card is a perfect way to treat family and loved ones on that special occasion whether it be a Birthday, Father's Day or a Special Anniversary, we offer a number of different value options to suit your budget.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Your order becomes effective upon successful transmission after you press “Submit Payment” on the website. You cannot cancel the order after that time. You must pay for delivery in addition to the price of the goods, as shown on the website when you complete your order.
- We are unable to accept liability if the delivery of your Goods is late or if stock is not available in time for scheduled delivery.
- Risk in the Goods passes to you on delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the Goods after delivery.
- Navlife warrants that the Goods or Services are fit for their usual purpose, are merchantable and meet any description we have provided. All other warranties and representations, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If the Goods or Services are defective or do not meet these warranties, we will refund the price or repair or replace the Goods or resupply the Services. We exclude liability for indirect or consequential loss. We will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the Goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
- We will try to assist you if you wish to return Goods unused, but we may require you to pay for costs we will incur as a result. Some Goods are not returnable if they are not resaleable.
- If we cannot accept payment from your credit card the order will not be processed and you will not be contacted.
- Gift cards are strictly valid for 12 months from purchase date. The expiry date is clearly visible on the back of the card. Card is automatically VOIDED after the expiry date and can not be reissued or renewed.
- Gift Cards can not be reloaded or topped up and are a 1 time use only. This means if the total value of the card is not used up in 1 transaction the remaining amount is automatically forfeited. Our system does not cater for multiple uses.
- Shipping costs are not included in the amount redeemed by the Gift Card.
- These conditions are governed by laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Last Updated : 21st December 2017