ADR Approved – Braided Brake Lines
The difference between winning and losing is a very fine line…
On every mile of every race track the importance of high performance precision braking control has been proven. Total feel and response give you the confidence you need on the road. The difference between an average driver and a great driver is those who can control speed and those who cannot. Speed is nothing without control and it’s a very fine line – Which is why we only supply very fine, high quality lines.
Each Navlife brake line kit is assembled from the finest quality fittings swaged directly to hard drawn tensile stainless steel braided hose.
These kits come complete and are manufactured to exact specifications, guaranteeing the look, the quality and the performance you demand and are a direct OEM replacement.
Navlife Brake line kits eliminate that ‘spongy’ feeling often found with rubber hoses under extreme braking conditions – the time when performance is needed the most. By replacing the original rubber hoses with our complete system you will remove this sponginess and your braking will deliver new levels of precision.
Don’t risk using inferior brake lines when you can trust us to improve braking reliability and performance.
The braided lines are covered in a clear coating for look and appeal.
What’s Stopping You?
- 2 x Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses to suit front
- Lifetime Warranty
- Hose Inner Material: PTFE
- Hose Outer Material: 303/304 Stainless Steel & Protective PVC Cover
- Fittings Material: Zinc Plated Corrosion Resistant High Quality Steel
- Temperature Range: -70°C to 260°C (-158°F to 500°F)
- Internal Diameter: 3.5mm (0.138″)
- Outside Diameter: 7.5mm (0.295″)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 290 Bar (4206 PSI)
- Burst Pressure: 870 Bar (12618 PSI)
- Minimum Bend Radius: 38mm (1.496″)