- 3/2″ lift from factory height
- Complete lift kit solution
- For more travel or lift height check out other listings
- highly recommended to purchase HD steering items
- For NO or Alloy Bullbar Torsion Bars Not Required. For Heavy Front Torsion Bars Required. Call to discuss if unsure.
Please contact us for any advice to sellecting the right setup. If you carry 300kg every now and then you don’t need constant 300kg springs in the rear as it will make you vehicle to stiff and rigid.
It is recommended that all installation work be carried out by a qualified technician to ensure parts are fitted correctly and any modifications required are carried out.
Performance Suspension components are designed for OFF ROAD USE ONLY. We make no claims that these products are legal or insurable for use on public roads. It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure compliance with their relevant insurer and local regulatory bodies. All mechanical work carried out is required to be re-inspected after 5,000km by a qualified technician.
Please be aware that all kits are dispatched at a height that is set from our experience to the advertised height in the product listing, we cannot be held accountable for variations on vehicles and or the variation of weights of accessories that would require further adjustments of heights once installed. Any height adjustment required to achieve the desired ride height is at the installers discretion and at no way our responsibility.
* Navlife reserves the right to charge a freight fee for remote locations and post codes with excess fees.
You will be notified via email if this is the case.