Ever moving forward, RDA Brakes announces significant product finish changes and improvements, to its range of Brake Rotors and Brake Drums. Our new finish incorporates features that will appeal to the motoring public and resellers alike. All brake rotors and drums are now supplied with a black passivation finish, similar to the blueing process used on gun barrels. This easy to wipe off finish, replaces the need to wash down the heavy duty packing/storage oil, used in the past. A sure winner with reduced fitment times for all fitters. The passivation process, increases surface rust resistance on those areas, away from the braking surface.
As part of RDA‘s enhanced offering, thry have also heat tempered their brake rotors and drums, to ensure longer life in the metal composition and structure and finished off in a Gun Metal finish. While the rotor surfaces presents initially as Gun Metal, following your standard bedding in process the familiar silver finish will have returned to the operating surface. RDA rotors have been manufactured at the same plant for the last 15 years so rest assured, they are always of the same high quality you would expect.
RDA sources its traditional brake disc rotor from the world’s best manufacturers ensuring the highest quality.Our exacting product standards have not altered in over 15 years supply to the Australian automotive market.
Want better braking performance?
RDA Brakes (RDA) offers the largest range of performance brake rotors available in Australia.
RDA Grooved and dimpled rotors provide a cost effective solution to improve the stopping performance of any make or model of motor vehicle with the following engineered characteristics:
Increased dissipation of water, dust and road grime from the contact area of your braking system.
Improved integrity of the pad and rotor surface, through deglazing of the contact area.
Directional slotting surface also combats “out-gassing” which is caused by gas from the brake pad bonding agent forming a cushion between your pad and rotor and thereby reducing pad “bite”.
The Extreme Brake Pads:
RDA Disc Brake Pads offer a highly sought after combination of value for money and excellent operating performance. Released onto the Australian market in early 2004, the RDA brake pad range is the result of exhaustive test program Australia wide under many and varied operating conditions.
RDA Disc Brake Pads deliver improved safety with enhanced braking performance for a wide range of road going vehicles.
Includes a new warranty life of 18 month or 30,000km Warranty.
- Ideal for those with heavy cars who often carry large loads, 4WD’s, people movers, fleet users, couriers, taxi’s, towing trailers & those with a tendency to brake heavily in everyday driving.
- Semi Metallic Disc Brake Pads, Low dust, Extremely quiet, Exceptional pedal feel, High metallic compound, Baked enamel backing plate, Every pad is centre grooved, Every pad has chamfered edges,
- Every pad has a shimmed backing plate.
Nissan Navara D40 2WD & 4WD * Please, Check Height 4 Door * 9/2005 onwards DIMPLED AND SLOTTED FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTORS – PRODUCT CODE: RDA7660D (PAIR) plus Brake Pads RDX1989 (SET)
- NISSAN NAVARA D40 2WD & 4WD * Please, Check Height 4 Door * 9/2005 onwards FRONT
- NISSAN PATHFINDER R51 2.5TD , 4.0L 5/2005 onwards FRONT
DIMPLED & SLOTTED – Vented Type
- Diameter – 296mm
- Original Height – 39mm
- Original Thickness – 28mm
- Min. Thickness ie. Relpacement 26mm
- Centre Hole 68mm
- Number of Bolt Holes – 6
- Front Placement
These Discs are Genuine Rotors & Drums Australia Pty Ltd items, they include the RDA Factory 12 Months, 20,000Km Warranty.
- All Brakes and Rotors now come Through with a Black Passivation Finish
- Reduced Fitment Times Allowing for a Better Value Product
- All Rotors Have a Ground Finish on the Brake Surface, to Enhance Initial Brake Performance
YOU ARE BUYING:
- 1X FRONT Left Rotor
- 1X FRONT Right Rotor
- 4X FRONT Brake Pads
Navlife is an Authorised RDA & EBC brakes reseller, purchasing with us means you have a full extensive Warranty as outlined above. Buying from an un-authorised reseller will compromise your 12 months, 20,000Km warranty.
* All Brake products from Rotors & Drums Australia are covered under a extensive 12 months 20,000 Km replacement warranty.The product is not covered when used in off road, competition or club racing purposes and is designed for normal street use only. Parts are not covered if incorrectly fitted.