Ever moving forward, RDA Brakes announces significant product finish changes and improvements, to its range of Brake Rotors and Brake Drums. Our new finish incorporates features that will appeal to the motoring public and resellers alike. All brake rotors and drums are now supplied with a black passivation finish, similar to the blueing process used on gun barrels. This easy to wipe off finish, replaces the need to wash down the heavy duty packing/storage oil, used in the past. A sure winner with reduced fitment times for all fitters. The passivation process, increases surface rust resistance on those areas, away from the braking surface.
As part of RDA‘s enhanced offering, they have also heat tempered their brake rotors and drums, to ensure longer life in the metal composition and structure and finished off in a Gun Metal finish. While the rotor surfaces presents initially as Gun Metal, following your standard bedding in process the familiar silver finish will have returned to the operating surface. RDA rotors have been manufactured at the same plant for the last 15 years so rest assured, they are always of the same high quality you would expect.
RDA sources its traditional brake disc rotor from the world’s best manufacturers ensuring the highest quality.Our exacting product standards have not altered in over 15 years supply to the Australian automotive market.
NISSAN PATHFINDER R51 2.5TD, 4.0L *320mm Disc* 2007 onwards – STANDARD FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTOR PAIR – PRODUCT CODE: RDA8001 (PAIR)
- NISSAN PATHFINDER R51 2.5TD, 4.0L 2007 onwards FRONT
- NISSAN NAVARA D40 ST-X 550 4WD 3.0L V6 170Kw *320mm Disc* 1/2011-10/2015 FRONT
- NISSAN NAVARA D40 RX, ST-X 4WD 4.0L 198Kw *320mm Disc* 12/2005-6/2011 FRONT
- NISSAN NAVARA D40 ST-X 2WD 4.0L 198Kw *320mm Disc* 12/2005-11/2009 FRONT
- Diameter – 320mm
- Original Height – 38mm
- Original Thickness – 28mm
- Min. Thickness ie. Relpacement 26mm
- Centre Hole 68mm
- Number of Bolt Holes – 6
- Front Placement
These Discs are Genuine Rotors & Drums Australia Pty Ltd items, they include the RDA Factory 12 Months, 20,000Km Warranty.
- All Brakes and Rotors now come Through with a Black Passivation Finish
- Reduced Fitment Times Allowing for a Better Value Product
- All Rotors Have a Ground Finish on the Brake Surface, to Enhance Initial Brake Performance
YOU ARE BUYING:
- 1X FRONT Left Rotor
- 1X FRONT Right Rotor
Navlife is an Authorised RDA & EBC brakes reseller, purchasing with us means you have a full extensive Warranty as outlined above. Buying from an un-authorised reseller will compromise your 12 months, 20,000Km warranty.
* All Brake products from Rotors & Drums Australia are covered under a extensive 12 months 20,000 Km replacement warranty.The product is not covered when used in off road, competition or club racing purposes and is designed for normal street use only. Parts are not covered if incorrectly fitted.