The CRD5000 series is a light weight version of our CDQ5000 which is ideal for mounting on guards, mirrors or bull bars. It utilises our Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability and employs our Q-Fit® removable whip system.
The antennas we supplied with our medium duty spring assembly which included 5 metres of low loss 9006 cable terminated with an FME female connector and includes a UHF to FME adaptor.
- Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate performance & robustness.
- 5 dBi gain across the full 477 MHz UHF CB band.
- Q-Fit™ removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car wash’s or for security
- Totally ground plane independent
- Band: 477MHz
- Tunable Bandwidth: Full. No tuning required
- Nominal Gain dBi: 5
- Tuning: Supplied pre-tuned
- Power W: 25
- Cable and Connector: 5.0m 9006 supplied terminated with an FME female connector and supplied with an FME to UHF adapter
- Connector: FME female
- Whip Material: PCB radiating element housed in tapered high impact fibreglass
- Suggested Installation: Guard, mirror or bull bar
- Whip Length mm: 930
- VSWR: <1.5:1
- Mounting: 13mm Threaded Stud