Mitsubishi OEM Turbo to suit Nissan Navara D40 170kw 3.0L V6 STX550 (V9X) TDX Spec
TDX range is designed as a direct bolt on replacement, ideal for those people looking for added towing power. All TDX Turbochargers are built in house, using a specifically designed billet compressor wheel, providing 20% more airflow over a factory unit. This results in a heathy gain in overall torque and horsepower.
To gain the full potential of the TDX range of turbochargers, we recommend having the vehicle tuned, and fitting upgrade surrounding components, such as higher flowing exhaust and intercooler, hot and cold side piping, more efficient air inlet piping etc.
- This turbocharger is a brand new Mitsubishi turbocharger, that is modified in house with a specifically designed billet aluminium full blade compressor wheel
- Supplied with gaskets for re-fitment
- Comes with 12 months warranty
- 100% Bolt-On
- Designed for off road use only
Nissan Navara D40 STX-500 170kw 01/2011 – 10/2015
Engine Manufacturer: Nissan
Engine Model: V9X 3.0L Tdi V6
Fuel Type: Diesel
Direct Replacement For:
- Factory Mitsubishi TD04HL-20T Nissan Navara STX-550 V6 3.0TD 2009>
- OEM Part Number: MIT49189-07803, 49189-07903, 4918907803, 8201035986, 49189-07802, 4918907802, 8200939131, 8.200.939.131, 8.201.035.986
- Turbocharger Part Number: TDX49189-07803
Please allow 3-5 business for manufacture of this turbocharger.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are postage charges?
We post road freight via StarTrack, please use our shipping calculator to get a shipping quotation once you have added your turbo to the cart..
What else do I need?
Make sure oil journals are free from contaminants and/or obstructions. Turbos need sufficient oil and water flow to maintain good life. We recommend you get a licensed mechanic to fit your turbo.
What is warranty?
All Navlife turbos have a 1-year unlimited km warranty worldwide.
What is the wait time?
We generally keep stock to ship out immediately but depending on demand, worst case there would be a 1 week wait.
Do these turbos bolt straight on?
Yes, our Navlife turbos are direct bolt on
How much extra power can I get?
With our standard turbos your power level depends on your fuel system and a competent dyno tuner. Most diesel engines will get some pretty good gains once correctly tuned.