RDA’s comprehensive range of quality brake shoes, are now available in asbestos free material sourced from the worlds best manufactures to ensure the highest quality.
RDA Brakes have been supplying Australia with bonded shoes since 1998.
“ECE 11 R90 APPROVED for vehicles within ECE, All RDA Brakes brake disc’s, brake drums, brake pads, and brake shoes are made to the same exacting standards.
“How brake shoes work on your car”.
When the brake pedal is applied, the brake shoe is forced outwards towards the inner surface of the Brake Drum, to impede the vehicle’s speed.
Excessive application of the brake can lead to a reduction on the braking performance.
Other causes of reduced braking with a brake drum set up can be the following:
As reduction can be gradual over time, it is important that brake shoes and drums are checked regularly, as part of a normal service.
Anytime you need greater force to slow or stop your vehicle or you feel a vibration under braking, an inspection of the above brake items, should be undertaken to avoid complete brake failure.
Navara D22 2WD & 4WD 2/1997-2006 REAR BRAKE SHOES – PRODUCT CODE: R1726 (BRAKE SHOES)
- Navara D22 2WD 2/1997-2006 REAR
- Navara D22 4WD 2/1997-2006 REAR
- Nissan Navara D22 2.5TD 98Kw ST-R 4WD 2/2008-3/2011 REAR
- Nissan Navara D22 3.0TD 110Kw DX, STD & ST-R 4WD 12/2001-1/2008 REAR
- Nissan Navara D22 3.3L V6 125Kw DX & ST-R 4WD 3/2003-12/2005 REAR
YOU ARE BUYING:
- 1X REAR Left pair brake shoes
- 1X REAR Right pair brake shoes
Navlife is an authorised RDA & EBC brakes supplier, purchasing with us means you have a full extensive Warranty as outlined above. Buying from an un-authorised reseller will compromise your 12 months, 20,000Km warranty.
* All Brake products from Rotors & Drums Australia are covered under a extensive 12 months 20,000 Km replacement warranty.The product is not covered when used in off road, competition or club racing purposes and is designed for normal street use only. Parts are not covered if incorrectly fitted.