For removing impurities and deposits in the intake area of all diesel engines with or without a catalyst. The EGR valve can also be cleaned with this product.
- Cleaning of the intake area of diesel engines.
- Frees the intake system of light to medium sedimentation.
Improves engine performance.
- Does away with faults caused by deposits in the intake area, such as increased consumption, rough engine running and poor engine performance.
- For cleaning the intake area and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve on diesel engines.
- Allow the engine to run warm for 10 minutes.
- During use, keep the engine running at different speeds not exceeding 2,000 rpm.
- Use short spray jets lasting 3 seconds at the most into the intake manifold. Have a break of 10 seconds after every spraying process.
- Avoid liquid accumulation.
Dosage for intake application:
- Up to one can is suitable for a single vehicle application.
- The EGR valve can be cleaned once removed from the engine and disassembled.